Professional Water Damage Cleanup, Dryout, Restoration and Repair from Holding Tank Leaks Throughout Long Island, NY
Take water damage restoration, repair, cleanup and dryout services for Holding Tank Leaks seriously in your Hempstead, Oyster Bay, Islip, Southold, Brookhaven, East Hampton, Babylon, Riverhead, Long Island, NY commercial business or home
Your water damage repair and restoration needs including cleanup, drying and water extraction for Holding Tank Leaks at your commercial or residential property in Long Island, NY shouldn’t be undertaken lightly. Hire a professional company that can respond promptly and get the job done right. At Danconia Restoration we are committed to the highest level of professionalism, and pride ourselves on quality of work. When Holding Tank Leaks affect your home or business, it’s Danconia Restoration you can count on! We cover the following major cities and their associated areas: Hempstead, Oyster Bay, Islip, Southold, Brookhaven, East Hampton, Babylon, Riverhead.
When it comes to water damage cleanup and repair from Holding Tank Leaks, we offer services to both homeowners and commercial property owners and managers alike. We work with the following commercial industries:
- Office Buildings
- Nursing Homes
- Municipal Buildings
- Retail Stores
- Shopping Malls
- Professional Buildings
- Gas Stations
- Government Buildings
- Military Bases
- Bus Stations
- Research Facilities
- Water Treatment Facilities
- Sewage Treatment Facilities
- Apartment Buildings and Complexes
- Condos and Condominium Associations
- State Buildings
- Places of Worship
- Daycare Facilities
- Medical Offices
- Veterinary Offices
- Boarding Facilities
- Horse Properties
In the Long Island, NY area the water damage mitigation professionals at Danconia Restoration have the experience you need on your side during any routine or emergency water damage event such as those caused by Holding Tank Leaks. We are available 24/7, 7 days a week for all emergency water damage calls. Whether you need a cleanup or dryout, or want more extensive restoration and repair services, you can rest easy knowing when we show up onsite, we will get the job done right not only the first time, but will do so with an eye and sensitivity on expediting the triage and repair en-route to getting your home or business back up and running as smoothly and as soon as possible.
Our Water Damage Repair and Cleanup Process for Holding Tank Leaks
We offer a comprehensive, multi-step water damage repair process. At first it may seem overwhelming, but we will walk you through every step.
- Phone consultation: The first step is to call our experienced staff for an over the phone consultation. This will give us our first basic idea of what damage has occurred.
- In-person assessment: Next, we will need to conduct a thorough in-person assessment. We will complete an in-depth inspection to determine the scope of damage and uncover any hidden water damage that can’t be seen by the naked eye. At the conclusion of our assessment, we will develop an action plan.
- Removal of damaged materials: Any furniture or other items that are not salvageable must be removed from the property.
- Water removal: To start the repair process, we must first remove the bulk of the water using tools such as large, submersible pumps. This will allow us to better see what we’re dealing with and begin the subsequent steps.
- Drying and dehumidifying: This is an extremely important step as it prevents mold from setting in. We use dehumidifiers and industrial fans to accomplish this.
- Cleaning and sanitizing: We clean and sanitize any areas damaged by water to prevent mold, disease, and unpleasant smells.
- Restoration: Lastly, we will begin the restoration process to restore your property to its former state. This includes minor repairs and building as well as taking preventative measures to avoid a repeat event.
Why Danconia Restoration for all you Holding Tank Leaks water damage repair
- Fully Insured with proper liability limits
- IICRC Certified, Lead Safe EPA Certified
- Craftsmanship Quality Workmanship Guarantee!
- Full-service commercial and residential reconstruction company
- Company instituted train and retrain program for all employees
- Performs background checks on all employees
- Project management and quality control systems and processes
- Dedicated account managers for seamless project management
- Immediate Dispatch - 24 emergency response, not just emergency “call” response
- 1 hour or less onsite response times during emergencies
- Personalized service from start to finish
- Direct insurance billing (we work for you and not the insurance companies during mitigation, national franchises have loyalties to large insurers that may be biased based on the funneling of work)
- Deductible assistance program
- Experience managing state and federal contracts
- Big company resources with local decision making and compassion
Working With Your Insurance
When it comes to water damage repair, be careful who you trust with your property, time and money. Many companies will render services before dealing with insurance matters and charge you the excess bill anyway.
Here at Danconia Restoration, we recognize that the world of insurance is confusing and complicated. We are happy to work as a contact between you and your insurance company. Most insurance policies require that you report any water damage within a tight time frame in order to cover the cleanup.
Call us as soon as possible to ensure you get the whole project covered. We will work with you one on one with your specific policy.
Danconia Restoration and Your Insurance Company and Claim
Managing your insurance damage claim for water, fire, wind, storm, flooding and more with your insurance company for your Long Island NY property damage, whether commercial or residential, things can be complex and overwhelming. Additionally, the emotional stress involved when insurance companies leverage their seemingly upper hand during such a stressful and traumatic time, and you have the recipe for disaster, both to your property, and to your family or business. Superior is uniquely positioned to help you navigate and negotiate the complex damage restoration claims process because we have the experience necessary to help you negotiate your claim using the same guidelines and terminology your insurance company’s adjusters do, but only WE negotiate with your best interest in mind. Let us help you mitigate the stress and complexity involved in submitting and settling your insurance claim expeditiously so you can get your life and/or business back on track. Understanding your policy, it’s entitlements, and it’s language is key to ensuring you recover what’s rightfully yours under the policy terms.Call Now: 631-430-4377
Holding Tank Leaks damage repair and understanding hazardous materials and how they may affect the restoration and cleanup process
Danconia Restoration understands just exactly what notifications if any are required by state law during the cleanup and restoration of a water damage event from Holding Tank Leaks and associated other issues that arise. You can always call us if you have a question about a material or the process or it’s removal, or you can call the state directly at the numbers below.
From time to time pre-project questions do arise and in those cases you can always call the local health department, or alternatively, contact is here at Superior and we can answer them for you. Our consults are always no obligation and risk free so you can rest easy knowing that we have your best interest in mind, and we are more than happy to provide any information you may need.
County Department of Health Services - Long Island, NY Department of Health Contact Details if Required
3500 Sunrise Hwy #124
Great River, NY 11739
3500 Sunrise Hwy #124
Great River, NY 11739
Immediate Water Damage Repair, Restoration, Mitigation, Cleanup and Dryout Services For Residential and Commercial Holding Tank Leaks!
For the repair, cleanup and dryout of damage from Holding Tank Leaks, contact Danconia Restoration. Our team has years of experience with water damage repairs projects from minor to severe. The sooner you get the process started, the sooner you can get your property back to business as usual.