Water Damage Mitigation Services For Southold, Long Island, NY
Southold, Long Island, NY, Let Danconia Restoration’s water damage mitigation experts remediate your commercial or residential water damage
Water damage mitigation for your Long Island, NY commercial or residential property can become a nightmare if you choose the wrong restoration company, and you’ve probably heard the stories before. You return from a stay away from home to find a pipe has burst or rainwater has flooded your basement. Water damage in the Long Island, NY area is more common than you’d think, and the prognosis of your home or commercial property and business depends on your prompt action in choosing the right water damage mitigation company for the remediation of your properties damage.
We service Southold, Long Island, NY as well as venture out to more rural Long Island, NY areas that most companies just won’t bother to go such as Cutchogue, East Marion, Fishers Island, Greenport, Laurel, Mattituck, New Suffolk, Orient, Peconic, Southold, Bridgehampton, Eastport, East Quogue, Hampton Bays, Quogue, Remsenburg, Sagaponack, Sag Harbor, Southampton, Speonk. We believe everyone should have access to professional water mitigation and restoration services, because choosing the wrong company for mitigation and restoration can be one of the most costly mistakes anyone can make.
Danconia Restoration offers the following commercial businesses water damage mitigation services in the Southold, Long Island, NY areas
- Office Buildings
- Nursing Homes
- Municipal Buildings
- Retail Stores
- Shopping Malls
- Professional Buildings
- Gas Stations
- Government Buildings
- Military Bases
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Bus Stations
- Research Facilities
- Water Treatment Facilities
- Sewage Treatment Facilities
- Apartment Buildings and Complexes
- Condos and Condominium Associations
- State Buildings
- Places of Worship
- Movie Theaters
- Daycare Facilities
- Medical Offices
- Veterinary Offices
- Boarding Facilities
- Horse Properties
Danconia Restoration Is Your Best Choice For Water Damage Mitigation at Your Long Island, NY Residence or Commercial Property
Living in Long Island, NY , you might not initially think of water damage as a common issue. But the fact remains that many families are affected by it each year. This is partially due to our beautiful Long Island, NY climate. During the spring season, heavy rainfall, thunderstorms and other inclement weather can cause storm flooding, especially to houses on lower ground. Other causes of water damage include sewage backups, plumbing and structural issues, and leaky roofs. Danconia Restoration staff are passionate about serving you, and are extremely knowledgeable about the particular challenges that come with mitigation of water damage in the Long Island, NY area.
Water Damage Can Cause More Troubles Than Expected, With the Mitigation Requiring Experience You May Not Have Thought About
Aside from the obvious inconveniences of water damage to your home or business, there are many other issues that can arise, including:
- Displacement from the home: Unfortunately, most instances of water damage require vacating the property while it is being mitigated. Our aim is to get you back in your home or business as quickly as possible.
- Property Damage: With any water damage mitigation process, there is bound to be some damage to your personal affects, possessions, and in the case of commercial damage, business assets. While we will do our best to salvage everything possible, it is likely that some items will need to be disposed of and replaced. Additionally, some items should never be salvaged, and having an experienced mitigation team on your side helps ensure that you don’t get taken advantage of by your insurance company in the event a dispute arises over the viability of cleaning and salvaging something that should not be.
- Sanitary and health risks: Any type of water damage, whether from a sewage backup, a burst pipe or storm flooding can cause a health risk of varying severity to you, your family and employees. During this stressful and trying time, we know that the safety of all concerned is the most important factor, and we are committed to that tenant.
- Structural damage: It is possible your home will suffer some form of structural damage, depending on the scope of the water damage. Our goal is to reduce this as much as possible during the mitigation process, and to do so we need to act quickly.
Water Damage Mitigation and Working With Your Long Island, NY Insurance Provider and Policy
Danconia Restoration and Your Insurance Company and Claim
Managing your insurance damage claim for water, fire, wind, storm, flooding and more with your insurance company for your Long Island NY property damage, whether commercial or residential, things can be complex and overwhelming. Additionally, the emotional stress involved when insurance companies leverage their seemingly upper hand during such a stressful and traumatic time, and you have the recipe for disaster, both to your property, and to your family or business. Superior is uniquely positioned to help you navigate and negotiate the complex damage restoration claims process because we have the experience necessary to help you negotiate your claim using the same guidelines and terminology your insurance company’s adjusters do, but only WE negotiate with your best interest in mind. Let us help you mitigate the stress and complexity involved in submitting and settling your insurance claim expeditiously so you can get your life and/or business back on track. Understanding your policy, it’s entitlements, and it’s language is key to ensuring you recover what’s rightfully yours under the policy terms.Call Now: 631-430-4377
Why Danconia Restoration for Your Water Damage Mitigation Services at Your Long Island, NY Residence or Commercial Building?
It’s critical that any water damage restoration company you choose is professional and able to deliver the quality of services you require to ensure the long term integrity of your property, and the health of all those involved. There are a great many differences in water damage mitigation companies available for your mitigation, so take a little time and make sure the mitigation company you choose meets the necessary criteria to provide the high level of service required to properly mitigate and remediate the issues at hand. This could very well be one of the most important decisions you make for your property and your health so look for the qualities Danconia Restoration offers in any provider you may consider. Feel free to ask for our references, we have hundreds to pull from and chances are we have someone right in your town we have worked with before that can attest to the quality and professionalism all Danconia Restoration employees exude during the water mitigation and restoration process. These qualities are:
- Fully Insured with proper liability limits
- IICRC Certified, Lead Safe EPA Certified
- Craftsmanship Quality Workmanship Guarantee!
- Full-service commercial and residential reconstruction company
- Company instituted train and retrain program for all employees
- Performs background checks on all employees
- Project management and quality control systems and processes
- Dedicated account managers for seamless project management
- Immediate Dispatch - 24 emergency response, not just emergency “call” response
- 1 hour or less onsite response times during emergencies
- Personalized service from start to finish
- Direct insurance billing (we work for you and not the insurance companies during mitigation, national franchises have loyalties to large insurers that may be biased based on the funneling of work)
- Deductible assistance program
- Experience managing state and federal contracts
- Big company resources with local decision making and compassion
Water Damage Mitigation Often Requires Long Island, NY State or Local Town Level Notifications under Certain Scenarios and Not All Mitigation Companies Remediating Your Water Damage Follow These Regulations, be Safe Choose Danconia Restoration
In most cases your mitigation program will go without a hitch, but under certain circumstances such as those involving Asbestos, toxic waste, or other hazardous materials, the state, local, or perhaps even both authorities will need to be notified or you will risk potential penalties and legal intervention. This typically only applies to Asbestos, and hazardous class materials typically found in older commercial buildings but older houses also pose a risk. Danconia Restoration as part of their program will handle any necessary notifications and paperwork filing for the state of Long Island, NY as well as any local authorities. The state of Long Island, NY health department contact information is listed below if you have any questions, or feel free to call us directly and we can answer them for you.
From time to time pre-project questions do arise and in those cases you can always call the local health department, or alternatively, contact is here at Superior and we can answer them for you. Our consults are always no obligation and risk free so you can rest easy knowing that we have your best interest in mind, and we are more than happy to provide any information you may need.
County Department of Health Services - Long Island, NY Department of Health Contact Details if Required
3500 Sunrise Hwy #124
Great River, NY 11739
3500 Sunrise Hwy #124
Great River, NY 11739
Where To Start With Your Water Damage Mitigation Project
We know that this is an extremely stressful and trying time for your family or business. The staff at Danconia Restoration are ready to walk you through every step, from an initial assessment to clearing the water, drying the property, sanitizing it thoroughly, and preparing your home or business for restoration, and even putting it all back together.
Each and every step is crucial to the success of the process and the future of your home or business. Take the first step today and choose Danconia Restoration for your Long Island, NY based water mitigation project and rest easy. Call us at 631-430-4377 to set up your no charge consultation and assessment or schedule the work necessary to get you back on your feet.