Residential Water Damage Repair For Any Size Home In Long Island, NY
In East Hampton Amagansett, East Hampton, Montauk, Sag Harbor, Wainscott, Centerport, Cold Spring Harbor, Commack, East Northport, Greenlawn, Huntington, Huntington Station, Lloyd Harbor, Melville, Northport, Miller Place, Moriches, Mount Sinai, North Patchogue, Patchogue, and surrounding towns let Danconia Restoration handle water damage repair for your residential property.
Residential water damage repair can become a nightmare if you choose the wrong restoration company, and you’ve probably heard the stories before. You return from a stay away from home to find a pipe has burst or rainwater has flooded your basement. Water damage in Long Island, NY is more common than you’d think, and the prognosis of your home depends on your prompt action in choosing a water damage repair company.
Danconia Restoration Is Your Best Choice For Residential Water Damage Repair.
Living in Long Island, NY, you might not initially think of water damage as a common issue. But the fact remains that many families are affected by it each year. This is partially due to our climate. During the spring season, heavy rainfall, thunderstorms and other inclement weather can cause storm flooding, especially to houses on lower ground. Other causes of water damage include sewer backups, plumbing and structural issues, or a leaky roof. Danconia Restoration staff are passionate about serving you and your family, and are extremely knowledgeable about the particular challenges that come with water damage in Long Island, NY.
- Fully Insured with proper liability limits
- IICRC Certified, Lead Safe EPA Certified
- Craftsmanship Quality Workmanship Guarantee!
- Full-service commercial and residential reconstruction company
- Company instituted train and retrain program for all employees
- Performs background checks on all employees
- Project management and quality control systems and processes
- Dedicated account managers for seamless project management
- Immediate Dispatch - 24 emergency response, not just emergency “call” response
- 1 hour or less onsite response times during emergencies
- Personalized service from start to finish
- Direct insurance billing (we work for you and not the insurance companies during mitigation, national franchises have loyalties to large insurers that may be biased based on the funneling of work)
- Deductible assistance program
- Experience managing state and federal contracts
- Big company resources with local decision making and compassion
Water Damage To Your Home Can Cause More Troubles Than Expected.
Aside from the obvious inconveniences of water damage to your home, there are many other issues that can arise, including:
- Displacement from the home: Unfortunately, most instances of water damage require vacating the property while it is cleared and repaired. Our aim is to get your family back in your home as quickly as possible.
- Property Damage: With any water damage, there is bound to be some damage to your personal affects and possessions. While we will do our best to salvage everything possible, it is likely that some items will need to be disposed of and replaced.
- Sanitary and health risks: Any type of water damage, whether it comes from a sewage backup, a burst pipe or storm flooding can cause a health risk of varying severity to you and your family. During this stressful and trying time, we know that your family’s safety is the most important factor, and we are committed to that value.
- Structural damage: It is possible your home will suffer some form of structural damage, depending on the scope of the water damage. Our goal is to reduce this as much as possible, and to do so we need to act quickly.
Working With Insurance
We will be happy to assist you in navigating the complex world of insurance. We work with insurance on a regular basis and can act as a liaison between you and your insurance company. It is important for you to act quick when it comes to water damage to your commercial property as most insurance policies require you to report and choose a water damage repair company under a certain time frame.
Danconia Restoration and Your Insurance Company and Claim
Managing your insurance damage claim for water, fire, wind, storm, flooding and more with your insurance company for your Long Island NY property damage, whether commercial or residential, things can be complex and overwhelming. Additionally, the emotional stress involved when insurance companies leverage their seemingly upper hand during such a stressful and traumatic time, and you have the recipe for disaster, both to your property, and to your family or business. Superior is uniquely positioned to help you navigate and negotiate the complex damage restoration claims process because we have the experience necessary to help you negotiate your claim using the same guidelines and terminology your insurance company’s adjusters do, but only WE negotiate with your best interest in mind. Let us help you mitigate the stress and complexity involved in submitting and settling your insurance claim expeditiously so you can get your life and/or business back on track. Understanding your policy, it’s entitlements, and it’s language is key to ensuring you recover what’s rightfully yours under the policy terms.Call Now: 631-430-4377
Where To Start
We know that this is an extremely stressful and trying time for you and your family. The staff at Danconia Restoration are ready to walk you through every step, from an initial assessment to clearing the water, drying the property, sanitizing it thoroughly, and preparing your home for restoration.
Each and every step is crucial to the success of the process and the future of your home. Take the first step today and call us at 631-430-4377 to set up your consultation, assessment and repairs.