Commercial Water Damage Repair For Any Size Property In Brookhaven Long Island, NY.
In Brookhaven and surrounding towns Bellport, Blue Point, Brookhaven, Calverton, Centereach, Center Moriches, Coram, East Moriches, East Patchogue, Eastport, East Setauket, Farmingville, Holbrook, Holtsville, Lake Grove, Manorville, Mastic, Mastic Beach, Medford, Middle Island let Danconia Restoration handle water damage repair for your commercial property.
Don’t let water damage repair close your commercial property down for extended periods. It’s a fact of life that water can make its way into your property and cause a great deal of strife. Water damage in your commercial property can result in loss of product, loss of business and health risks to you and your employees. Regardless of whether the water intruded from storm flooding, burst pipes, a sewage backup, or any other means, you will need to choose a capable and qualified water damage repair company to get back to business as usual as quickly as possible.
Danconia Restoration Can Help You Through This Stressful Time.
If your business has suffered water damage, you are probably overwhelmed with concern about many different details. You will need to consider contacting and working with your commercial insurance as well as the possibility of mold and health risks to your employees, and whether you will have to deal with structural damage that may keep you out of business for some time. Danconia Restoration staff are adept at removing water and cleaning your property promptly and efficiently. They are highly skilled and practiced at getting businesses up and running in no time. Our goal is to save you time, money and ensure the safety of your employees and customers.
- Fully Insured with proper liability limits
- IICRC Certified, Lead Safe EPA Certified
- Craftsmanship Quality Workmanship Guarantee!
- Full-service commercial and residential reconstruction company
- Company instituted train and retrain program for all employees
- Performs background checks on all employees
- Project management and quality control systems and processes
- Dedicated account managers for seamless project management
- Immediate Dispatch - 24 emergency response, not just emergency “call” response
- 1 hour or less onsite response times during emergencies
- Personalized service from start to finish
- Direct insurance billing (we work for you and not the insurance companies during mitigation, national franchises have loyalties to large insurers that may be biased based on the funneling of work)
- Deductible assistance program
- Experience managing state and federal contracts
- Big company resources with local decision making and compassion
The first step to repairing any water damage is to set up an initial assessment. This step is crucial as it allows us to evaluate the damage, both apparent and unseen, and give you a better idea of when you can expect to have your business running again. We offer a full and individualized assessment, tailored to your business and needs. After we fully assess the damage, we can then proceed with the process of removing the water and any damaged material, drying, sanitizing, and readying the property for restoration.
Some of the businesses Danconia Restoration offers commercial water damage repair services for
- Office Buildings
- Nursing Homes
- Municipal Buildings
- Retail Stores
- Shopping Malls
- Professional Buildings
- Gas Stations
- Government Buildings
- Military Bases
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Bus Stations
- Research Facilities
- Water Treatment Facilities
- Sewage Treatment Facilities
- Apartment Buildings and Complexes
- Condos and Condominium Associations
- State Buildings
- Places of Worship
- Movie Theaters
- Daycare Facilities
- Medical Offices
- Veterinary Offices
- Boarding Facilities
- Horse Properties
Working With Insurance
We will be happy to assist you in navigating the complex world of insurance. We work with insurance on a regular basis and can act as a liaison between you and your insurance company. It is important for you to act quick when it comes to water damage to your commercial property as most insurance policies require you to report and choose a water damage repair company within a certain time frame.
Danconia Restoration and Your Insurance Company and Claim
Managing your insurance damage claim for water, fire, wind, storm, flooding and more with your insurance company for your Long Island NY property damage, whether commercial or residential, things can be complex and overwhelming. Additionally, the emotional stress involved when insurance companies leverage their seemingly upper hand during such a stressful and traumatic time, and you have the recipe for disaster, both to your property, and to your family or business. Superior is uniquely positioned to help you navigate and negotiate the complex damage restoration claims process because we have the experience necessary to help you negotiate your claim using the same guidelines and terminology your insurance company’s adjusters do, but only WE negotiate with your best interest in mind. Let us help you mitigate the stress and complexity involved in submitting and settling your insurance claim expeditiously so you can get your life and/or business back on track. Understanding your policy, it’s entitlements, and it’s language is key to ensuring you recover what’s rightfully yours under the policy terms.Call Now: 631-430-4377
Act Fast To Avoid Additional Consequences From Water Damage
Although this is an extremely trying time, you will need to take the necessary steps to protect your assets, employees and customers. It may seem like the damage is done, but unseen water damage can cause further problems to arise, such as:
- Displacement from your commercial property: With any water damage, it is likely you and your employees will be displaced for some amount of time. However, with proper repairs by the right people, you can lessen the time your property will be out of commission.
- Structural damage: It’s also likely that your business property will suffer some amount of structural damage. If you don’t treat the problem promptly, this can intensify, leaving you with irreparable damage that will take more money and time to fix, if it can be fixed at all.
- Health complications: Burst pipes can cause mold to grow and moisture to collect, causing serious, even fatal health risks such as allergies, headaches, asthma and respiratory conditions. Those with chronic illnesses and autoimmune disorders are even more at risk to these conditions.
Tackling water damage repairs for commercial property can seem insurmountable, but Danconia Restoration can help. From initial assessment to fully clearing and drying the property, you will know that your business and the health of your employees and customers are in good hands. Call 631-430-4377 any time, day or night, to set up a consultation.